Each week I try to complete a challenge project. Not because I am expecting great art working on a one-week deadline, but because I want to grow and I want to use more of the many art supplies I collect and get lost in my stash and not used. Here is what I did this week. It was a two-page spread in my art journal that was once a book. It was influenced by Florida this week.
Challenges & Prompts for this week
- One Little Tag Challenge group on Facebook -prompt this week as Take Flight.
- HLS – Mixed Media Challenge – 27.2 – prompt butterfly
- Creative Artiste’s#35 – 25.2 – prompt Anything Mixed Media Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – prompt Add a Die Cut.
Some of the supplies used:
- Sizzix Bigz Die Layered Wings, Primitive Hearts
- Pima Paints
- Stampers Anonymous Stencils by Tim Holtz
- Ranger Distress Oxides
- Gelli Plate