I finished the second set of cards that I am donating for my friends charity event. I have one more set to make and even dozen to go. Since the last set was pink and could possibly construed as feminine I wanted these to be more neutral so they would work in a masculine situation. Once again I wanted to used what I had on hand, but also use as much as I could to make it interesting.
The things that I used for this set of cards was:
- Rectangle wafer die
- Circle punch
- Banner die – came from Becky Higgins Project life dies
- Be die & stamp came from Simon Says Stamp
- Foam dimensional pop squares.
- All the paper and card stock I had on hand
I learned several things on this adventure. If you are going to cut into eight pieces, it works best if you have eight different papers. When it you cut it works best if each corner has a little piece the fits the corner for spacing of the pieces. I also decided that I liked it better when my cards were posted here rather than on Pinterest and then linked.
It was fun and I think it made a great complement to the pink set. Now to make the third set work with the other two I have my work cut out for me.